T20 World Cup Cricket 2022 Australia Ticket Prices, Online Booking, How to Buy Tickets and Stadium Capacity List
The mega event is set to take place on October 22 in Australia for the first time. Here is the information on How to Buy T20 World Cup 2022 Tickets and Price
After the qualifiers, the World Cup will kick off with a match between Trans-Tasman rivals New Zealand and Australia. Tickets for the T20 World Cup are already sold out.
On October 23, India will face arch-rivals Pakistan at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
T20 World Cup Cricket 2022 Australia Ticket Prices, Online Booking, How to Buy Ticket
How to buy tickets for the T20 World Cup 2022
Tickets for the ICC mega event are already out. Fans look forward to supporting their national team from the stadiums. Fans can purchase tickets for any T20 World Cup 2022 match by logging into the official T20 World Cup website.
Step-by-step guide to buying tickets for the T20 World Cup
- Click on the given link to visit the official website of the T20 World Cup 2022.
- Select the match you want to watch from the stadium by clicking the Buy Now option.
- Then click on the find tickets option in the pink box and select the stand from which you wish to watch the match.
- Select the category and the number of tickets you wish to purchase.
- Pay the amount using your debit card or credit card.
- After booking, the tickets will be delivered to you by courier.
The price of group stage matches is cheaper than knockout matches. The starting price of the adult ticket will cost around $20 for group stage matches. The ticket price for children is $5 for any match in the group stage.
The minimum ticket price for the final is $125 for an adult. While the child ticket will cost $20.
T20 World Cup 2022 stadiums
The MCG will host the 2022 T20 World Cup Final. Along with the MCG, many other iconic stadiums across Australia will host the mega event.
|Adelaide Oval||Adelaide, South Australia||55,317|
|The Gabba||Brisbane, Queensland||42,000|
|Kardinia Park||Geelong, Victoria||26,000|
|Bellerive Oval||Hobart, Tasmania||20,000|
|Optus Stadium||Perth, Western Australia||61,266|
|GCS||Sydney, New South Wales||48,601|
READ ALSO: AB de Villiers, Faf du Plessis congratulate Virat Kohli on his 100th appearance in T20I
Recommended: app for sports fans